Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rallisport challenge 1

Options
  • 09-07-2004 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

i've just bought this today, haven't played it yet
    what do you think of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Dont you mean ralisport challenge 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

no, i meant the game from 2 years ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Not a bad game, in fact one of the top racers on the xbox, but has been surpased by the updated version.

Still a decent game by all means

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i like it
    its got good graphics (particularly like the sun reflection off the ice) and i like how the cars handle, good sense of speed, i also like the variation between straight rally and track racing

its strange that it doesn't clock up the times for each stage and whoever has the best total wins the rally, odd points system instead
    the music is ****e, so i play my own or just listen to the co driver

i'd say its the best racing game i've played since colin mcrae rally 1 (not that i've played many, but it sure beats midnight club 2, and it pisses all over CMR3 imo)
    btw did nicky grist do the co-driver voice in this? sounds a lot like the one in CMR1

the sequel is coming to pc later this year innit?

Advertisement