Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

norton antivirus 2004 vs VirusScan Enterprise 7.1

Options
  • 09-07-2004 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Which of these two would be better?
    I have norton antivirus 2004 installed on my machine, but I can get VirusScan Enterprise 7.1 for free.
    Should I stick with what I have or should I change to VirusScan Enterprise 7.1?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Viruscan doesn't eat up resources like Norton does. It doesn't look as pretty either, but what can you do? I'd go with it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭df001i6876

just who is the aministrator.

is me because it my computor; i feel silly to ask .when my cp went off the other day

it will not boot back to my window startup. it say somethink which user to
    log to 1 c windows. and it ask for my pass word . i give it but it still will not
    accept . how do i stop this . i have too go to the none destructive program. and regain control. can i do some think about the this . wile i have control in the windows or do i have too. shut down and go to the boot fix . help any one had this problem. i only a thick x miner need ing help.

Advertisement