Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megadeth Re-issues

Options
  • 09-07-2004 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

when they due out ? can't remember where I seen the release dates ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

EMI/Capitol will reissue seven titles from MEGADETH’s back catalog on July 27th, plus the MD.45 album, which features resung vocals by Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine.

As previously reported, the discs will feature bonus tracks, additional liner notes and new artwork.

The tracklistings: Risk - ‘Insomnia’, ‘Prince Of Darkness’, ‘Enter The Arena’, ‘Crush 'Em’, ‘Breadline’, ‘The Doctor Is Calling’, ‘I'll Be There’, ‘Wanderlust’, ‘Ecstasy’, ‘Seven’,‘Time: The Beginning’, ‘Time: The End’, ‘Insomnia’ (Jeff Balding mix), ‘Breadline’ (Jack Joseph Puig mix).

Cryptic Writings - ‘Trust’, ‘Almost Honest’, ‘Use The Man’, ‘Mastermind’, ‘The Disintegrators’, ‘I'll Get Even’, ‘Sin’, ‘A Secret Place’, ‘Have Cool, Will Travel’, ‘She-wolf’, ‘Vortex’, ‘FFF’, ‘Trust’ (Spanish version), ‘Evil That's Within’ (demo), ‘Vortex’ (demo), ‘Bullprick’ (demo).

Youthanasia - ‘Reckoning Day’, ‘Train Of Consequences’, ‘Addicted To Chaos’, ‘A Tout Le Monde’, ‘Elysian Fields’, ‘The Killing Road’, ‘Blood Of Heroes’, ‘Family Tree’, ‘Youthanasia’, ‘I Thought I Knew It All’, ‘Black Curtains’, ‘Victory’, ‘Absolution’ (previously unreleased), ‘A Tout Le Monde’ (demo), ‘Millennium Of The Blind’ (previously unreleased), ‘New World Order’ (demo).

Countdown To Extinction - ‘Skin O' My Teeth’, ‘Symphony Of Destruction’, ‘Architecture Of Aggression’, ‘Foreclosure Of A Dream’, ‘Sweating Bullets’, ‘This Was My Life’, ‘Countdown To Extinction’, ‘High Speed Dirt’, ‘Psychotron’, ‘Captive Honour’, ‘Ashes In Your Mouth’, ‘Crown Of Worms’, ‘Countdown To Extinction’ (demo), ‘Symphony Of Destruction’ (demo), ‘Psychotron’ (demo).

Rust In Peace - ‘Holy Wars... The Punishment Due’, ‘Hangar 18’, ‘Take No Prisoners’, ‘Five Magics’, ‘Poison Was The Cure’, ‘Lucretia’, ‘Tornado Of Souls’, ‘Dawn Patrol’, ‘Rust In Peace... Polaris’, ‘My Creation’ (previously unreleased), ‘Rust In Peace... Polaris’ (demo), ‘Holy Wars... The Punishment Due’ (demo), ‘Take No Prisoners’ (demo).

So Far, So Good, So What - ‘Into The Lungs Of Hell’, ‘Set The World Afire’, ‘Anarchy In The U.K.’, ‘Mary Jane’, ‘502’, ‘In My Darkest Hour’, ‘Liar’, ‘Hook In Mouth’, ‘Into The Lungs Of Hell’ (Paul Lani mix), ‘Set The World Afire’ (Paul Lani mix), ‘Mary Jane’ (Paul Lani mix), ‘In My Darkest Hour’ (Paul Lani mix).

Peace Sells... But Who's Buying - ‘Wake Up Dead’, ‘The Conjuring’, ‘Peace Sells’, ‘Devil's Island’, ‘Good Mourning/Black Friday’, ‘Bad Omen’, ‘I Ain't Superstitious’, ‘My Last Words’, ‘Wake Up Dead’ (Randy Burns mix), ‘The Conjuring’ (Randy Burns mix), ‘Peace Sells’ (Randy Burns mix), ‘Good Mourning/Black Friday’ (Randy Burns mix).

MD.45 - The Craving - ‘Hell's Motel’, ‘The Day The Music Died’, ‘Fight Hate’, ‘Designer Behavior’, ‘The Creed’, ‘My Town’, ‘Voices’, ‘Nothing Is Something’, ‘Hearts Will Bleed’, ‘No Pain’, ‘Roadman’, ‘Chutney’ (previously unreleased), ‘Segue’ (instrumental, previously unreleased),

‘The Creed’ (Megadeth demo, previously unreleased).

As previously reported, Megadeth will release their new album, The System Has Failed, on September 14th through Sanctuary Records.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Its out end of this month..
    8 remastered albums I cant wait

Peace Sells ...But Who's Buying
    So Far, So Good, So What
    Rust In Peace
    Countdown To Extinction
    Youthanasia
    Cryptic Writings
    Risk
    MD45 - The Craving

All good except risk, mustaine did the vocals for the md45 release - i dont particularly like md45 though

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭casso

Rust in peace is a fantastic album, can't wait for the remaster.

Advertisement