Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridge Commander 1.2b

Options
  • 09-07-2004 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

Just downloaded this addon last night and tried it online, great fun - adds a lot more ships and options to the game

Anyway i was playing UFP against Non-UFP i was non and 3 fed monkeys kick my poor kovorts ass (2 soveys n an intrepid) so i respawned with a tactical fusion cube ROFL and whipped them good.... but then they bitch wah wah wah no super ship... i said suck my ballz capitan and got banned... ooops, good fun though! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

http://bc.filefront.com/ -- for all your moding needs ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Borg ships = banning from all 1,2b servers and rightfully so

1,2b is alright but horribly unblanced i was the king in the Negvar no one in meh ex clan could beat me iv gone back to 1,1 now though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

pffft it was 3 on one :P
    meanwhile before that i had a valdore i was cloaked they were taunting me to uncloak i said i would if they dropped their shields, one of the sovey's did... tit i lined up and decloaked - point blank volley on his warpcore - boom haha :D

ah fun game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yes it is. I dont really play it online alot tho anymore. Although if someone arranges a bc boards.ie tournie i'd give it a go. I'm an ok player... Will be getting home net access back this week :-D

Advertisement