Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

F**k Oxgen, bring on Dance Valley

• 09-07-2004 6:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the prices for Oxegen tickets on ebay. Holy sh1t is what I tought when I seen them yesterday. So much so that I put my own camping ticket up and sold it today for a ridicussly high price. Now I usually wouldnt support touting but with people offering those amounts you would be a fool not to. The money I got has bought me a flight to holland and a ticket to Dance Valley in August as well as my €130 back that I paid for the ticket. Sweet As.

http://www.dancevalley.nl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

f*ck oxygen indeed, 130 for 2 days??? no thanks.
    I'm just back from the fullmoon festival in Germany. 5 day festival - tickets 41 euros including camping.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'd love to be going to nature on I have to say
    But these tyhings are all on when i am gpoing on my cheese holiday :(.. end of first 2 weeks of august.
    hopefully ill catch ilt this year though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by clearz
    but with people offering those amounts you would be a fool not to[/url]

and give up the last chance to see Orbital playing here... if that makes me a fool sobeit ;) i'm a very happy one though as they were just amazing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Originally posted by DubWireless
    and give up the last chance to see Orbital playing here... if that makes me a fool sobeit ;) i'm a very happy one though as they were just amazing...

Yea true enough, that is one thing im pissed off about. Anybody know when they are playing in the UK again. I have to see them before they finnish for good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by clearz
    Anybody know when they are playing in the UK again. I have to see them before they finnish for good.

well tonight in Scotland, and next Sunday in Tokyo - that's it I'm afraid...

you can check out the News section here for info:
    http://www.loopz.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Orbital were indeed the mutts nuts...

I particularly loved Chime and Doctor:)

Also I thought Massive Attack were simply out of this world! I'm not a huge fan although I've taken a passing interest in some of their stuff every now and again. I didn't even expect to see them but because we couldn't get into the Chemical Brothers we had to make do, and I'm glad we had to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

they are also playing on john peels show on radio 1 on the 28th july.

real last ever show

he's giving away tickets on the 14th july

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

oxegen was class esp chemical brothers and faitless. there wasnt really any bands i didnt like. cant wait for dance valley now ill be getting on a plane 2 mrow 3weeks. so who else is going???and how are you getting there? the cheapest way [from my calculations] is flying from dublin to amsterdam [€180 including taxs + bus frm limerick] and then use the rail and bus system over there.and where are you staying i am still looking for accomodation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

If you fly to Brussels with ryanair it can be a lot cheaper. What airlines fly to Amsterdam from Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i looked at that and it works out cheaper [and alot easyer] to go from dublin. flying with aerlingus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Orbital made me want to explode in my pants they were FOOKIN AMAZING. Chime and Belfast were excellent.

Missed the end whilst running to se Chemical Brothers who also kicked everyones ass in the dance hall, Setting Sun bowled me over.

WOW WOW WOW,

Have to go to Electric picnic in September,

"Party on Wayne". "Party on Garth".

Advertisement