Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual SIMs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

No problem at all

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

link Similar probem! If one of you have equipment to do this would you mind being paid to do this for me?? PM me if you are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 90s

Is there any way of telling what type of sims I'v got O2 Vodafone Meteor??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

You can get an adapter to add bluetooth to the Cark 91 car kit, I got one of Mobilefun in the UK

might be handier solution, cost 55stg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Hey,

Bought a sagem v55 the other week on bonus pack (had to give my pa my phone cause his broke). So I got the phone and 60 euro credit.

Now I'm moving abroad (only found out the other day) next week. I will be returning home about once a month. Now I've about 50 euro credit left and it would be handy to keep my number while abroad.

So does anyone know if its possible to get the phone setup to accept 2 sim cards at once?

• Advertisement
Advertisement