Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watched Poker final in London tonite - missed end by any chance does someone have it?

Options
  • 10-07-2004 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Ye as the title said i watched it tonite but i had to leave after the last person got knocked out so i missed the head to head, i dont want to know who won but if someone has it recorded or knows if it will be repeated plse tell me.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I have it taped, but I think it's going to be repeated on Sunday at 15:00hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

great final
    Donacha Won with a pair of aces over a pair of queens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

if i could get a copy of that tape i would owe u a pint at the next boards beers.
    Im going to miss it today because i aready made plans to go to thwe cinima at 2.30.
    Thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by User45701
    if i could get a copy of that tape i would owe u a pint...

No problem, do you play in the Fitz?
    Originally posted by User45701
    I'm going to miss it today because I already made plans to go to the cinema at 2:30.

I said Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I actually only found out about the fitz a few days ago on this poker board and i plan to go there for one of the beginner games because most of my friends play 5 card and i although i have watched allot of holdem i have yet to play it.
    Ok u said sunday? kool ill probbley be able to watch it then, i dont have sky sports so i watched it in friends house.
    thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement