Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenacious D

Options
  • 10-07-2004 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

is anyone else of the opinion that theyre the sort of band that you cant really just throw on one of their songs but need to devote an hour or so to just listenin to their funny as fcuk album? i probably worded that a bit arseways but you get where im comin from.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

it's a great album, but I do'nt listen to it a lot because I do'nt what to get bored of it.Some great skits on it,inward singing and so on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

i took the skits out and i listen to the album quite a lot lately especially.

forgetting the skits its actually really fun, catchy, upbeat music.

there really talented imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Kyle Quit The Band is a sonic orgasm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Leeleeleeleeleeleeleeleeleelee....we're talkin fluckin Lee!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

my mate saw them live and he said they ruled but you couldnt really mosh to them or even jump around. although thats probably cos it was in the ambassador and their wasnt a lot of people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

About time they released another album, tbh. 2 years since that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

Originally posted by crimsonfire
    my mate saw them live and he said they ruled but you couldnt really mosh to them or even jump around. although thats probably cos it was in the ambassador and their wasnt a lot of people.

ive seen them twice, no mosing really at all, its just the two of them and acoustic guitars but they do put on a really good show

they have announce their movie so id imagine the next album could be the soundtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

i also heard they had stuff from their, then unreleased, dvd playing on a screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

yes they bring out a projector and played 3 comedy shorts in between songs as the album is quite short, 2 of the 3 i think are quite good. they also played a new song cosmic shame i think it was called at their last gig here in the olympia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Jack Black is an amazing singer. Easily one of the most proficient rock vocalists out there at the moment. I'm getting the album tomorrow, I can't believe I haven't got it yet.:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement