Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI SESSION 1 2004 - What did everyone think?????

Options
  • 10-07-2004 3:25pm

Just wondering what everyone thought of ctyi 04,
    I'm <name> (remember me?) and i did architecture and it was great!!.:cool:
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It begins.....

/me is somewhat glad he won't have the internet for the rest 3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

Yeh it was great, i did maths which was actually not too bad. Any other ppl from that class here?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

session one rocked! so many memories! especially the songs! i did medicine in the lab! It was great! I'd recommend it! Anybody know me? you can guess my name <<==

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

It was great. What else would it be? Okay, it was my first time, so I can't really make such statements, but still.
    I did Screenwriting, it's doubtable if anyone knew me. I'm Stephanie... um.. I talked about skewering out spleens quite a lot if you were near, I went around the classes writing "hello <name of class> people =)" on the boards when people weren't looking, I may have sometimes been seen with a classical/black crappy acoustic guitar in the quad playing some crap guitar music. I played the harmonica. I wore black fingerless wool gloves... and a linkin park hoodie, pretty much everyday.

It's still doubtable anyone knows me.

PS Screenwriting was sucky. Don't do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

It was fun all right. Curse all of you who get to experience it again!! Computer Applications was brilliant, albeit the idiots in my class (is it just me or do more and more assholes manage to get in every year?) and i have to say, all you session 2 people who're doing comp apps are seriously missing out not to have johnaton!!! He's such a great teacher. Although I hear you'll have a pretty damn funky TA. If you can't tell who I am, check my profile, that's what its there for =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Raphael
    It begins.....

/me is somewhat glad he won't have the internet for the rest 3 weeks

So am i bnut hta ts beside the point ... :P

anyway, if anyinoe can read this well done :D) its a mricale that you can because any long workrd just sems loike gobbiglydooksee

I had no idea I was affecting you neil, i'll try and get on, for you:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

yawn!

Session 1 ruled

that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by crowl
    Yeh it was great, i did maths which was actually not too bad. Any other ppl from that class here?

There's me, but thats probably not who you'd want to talk to! :P

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 samfitz88

Session One - best ever. Without doubt or connecting words. Don't really want to say anything, just like sound of own voice. Dermo: more enthusiasm. Right. NOW! Come on, I'm your alter-ego, I have powers of control over you. Anyway... Oh yes. Screenwriting wasn't that bad. Hard to get any work done, but hilarious class. And I think that's as long as I can mumble on for. Goodbye.
    It should be fairly easy to figure out who I am, for those few who knew/know me.

PS: Hello to the people I know who have already posted on this. You know who you are and I'm too lazy to write all your names. (that way it sounds like I know more people than I actually do)

PPS: Dermo. Anyone connected with that great and glorious game in Session Two?Teach your new RA group the game, anyway. NOW! (how mysterious I sound...)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by samfitz88
    Teach your new RA group the game, anyway. NOW! (how mysterious I sound...) [/B]

And that is the glory of injokes.

NO COPYRIGHT

Um... um.... HughPeterBurns! People falling off chairs! Ninja [word I'm never allowed to use again]! Et cetera!
    (I need to remember more in-jokes).

Super black beavers? Desk fun at midnight with John? Owning people? The various lists? DVD video!
    And between Laura and myself - Cocaine turtles! Dunno if anyone else picked up on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Where's the ban on the non-nevermores making in-jokes when you need one?

Or, indeed, a good word for non-nevermores? (Answers on a postcard to Ed; no prizes.)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Originally posted by article6
    Or, indeed, a good word for non-nevermores?

n00bs? :)

Rewind 5 years for me. Would love to relive those 3 weeks again. *goes off to reminisce*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Back in the day...so many memories! And simpsons quotes...
    My last time was 3 years ago.
    *shakes walking stick at n00bs*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

*picks up Anti-n00b Missile Launcher*

Feel the love...

Originally posted by samfitz88
    Um... um.... HughPeterBurns! People falling off chairs! Ninja [word I'm never allowed to use again]! Et cetera!
    (I need to remember more in-jokes).

Can't Sleep....

Originally posted by halenger
    n00bs? :)

Ah, but what about the 15-year-old who has been floating around Boards for two years? Or the nevermore who's just discovered this place and insists they are teh haxor?

... OK, n00bs will do fine. Sorry Podge, there's no prize (not even a free day as a CTYIer).

• Advertisement

Come on Dermo, write the rest.....

Why not just use young'uns podge, thats worked so far

Is it sad that I'm posting here while at CTYI?

Is it sad that I'm posting here while at CTYI?

The question is, is it sad that any of us is posting here at all?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Why not just use young'uns podge, thats worked so far

?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

is it true that the game we speak of was banned due to a certain person being present or is that just a load of rubbish i was told? so so glad i was at session one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

what game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Dear God man u dont want2 know, for once it takes hold it never lets go
    >cackles like...well I bet like an unnamed person would<
    >virtual high5 ppl!<

O and hallo Dermo....meh.

haha, nice one Duddy

Virtual high five!

(This game is addictive. I have a problem...)

• Advertisement

Originally written in The Rumour List
    Anyone who plays the... game likes spanking each other.

And you know it's true!

Advertisement