Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI SESSION 1 2004 - What did everyone think?????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

hey all, i always lose the address to this place somehow and never post anyway coz i suck... thanks 2 steph tho 4 gettin me back on

injokes are the kings among jokes. just like dermo is a king among hobos. :p i miss jenga in board games,virtual hi-5s, various songs about various peoples (hehe), and all the other random madness!!! like all the marine bio in jokes. and our catapult!!!!!! man i even miss the canteen food sometimes coz its just so ctyi-ish. being a nevermore bites monkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

i was away for most of the weekend and couldnt read anything here so belated hi5 to you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LethargicPawn

dude.. we don't have a latch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

OMG no latch!!! What do you do???

ah ctyi in jokes

Toilet paper ! !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Stephanie, take due note.

*comes on ridiculously to laura*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Definately Sesh 1 was unbelieveably fun

*is it just me r do d gurls get fitter nd fitter every year!!! fair play to ye, ur doin yerselves proud gurls.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Originally posted by edibility
    Stephanie, take due note.

*comes on ridiculously to laura*

Ahh, memories. She got so twitchy and freaked out.

in all fairness i think most people got twitchy and freaked out just looking at sarah coming on to people. to watch her work is an awe inspiring thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

its scary when sarah comes on to you and you cant run away, it freaked me out quite a lot, its amazing how she keeps a straight face, i couldnt do it... i'd just laugh... constantly... anyway you all know im useless at keeping a straight face... i laugh at everything... especially seagulls... dont ask...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

I love ctyi...I can do those sorta things to people and I don't get in trouble....... >)
    in all fairness i think most people got twitchy and freaked out just looking at sarah coming on to people. to watch her work is an awe inspiring thing...

I love you Caoimhe :)

huzzah!
    *hugs* for all!:D

ok.. on the last wednesday of session 1, someone put blue-tack in my lock (room 214) i wasn't able to access my room for a number of hours.

and i want to find out who did it.

so let's have out with it.. confess, i just want to know, as does my roommate.

Advertisement