Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alien in thirty seconds

• 10-07-2004 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

I've never seen Alien. Yeah, I know, I know. I've only seen the fourth one that so many deny exists. Meant to watch Aliens some time but unfortunately I was tired and fell asleep last time it was on the box.

Never mind, here's Alien in thirty seconds. With bunnies.

And they've Titanic in thirty seconds too and it's just as good as James Cameron's effort. Better in fact as Leonardo da Vinci isn't in it.

Flash files, about 400k each so fine for those on 56k.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

lol, excellent! i prefered the tinanic one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Ya the second vid is far better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Though I must say that I like the alien with bunny ears!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

There where both good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Yea them 30second movies are usually madly funny, and madly stupid :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Excellent :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

LOL, that's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Dancing duck

:D Pure genius, just like when I watched the first 20 minutes of From Hell with Johnny Depp, then skipped to the last 10 minutes and understood it all as perfectly as one could if they managed to watch the whole long and boring thing.

The bunnies versions of The Shining and The Exorcist were both delightful. What next I wonder :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

LOL with others nearby giving me evil looks.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

lol nice! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

Rofl, the bit at the end of the Titanic one where he's singing the melody to that crap song then breaks into "nah nah na neeeee" from november Rain is quality.

Advertisement