Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky Charms

• 10-07-2004 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Don't you still miss them? :ninja:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

was just going post about it!!! i got fruit loops in lidl same i was informed you can get lucky charms there too under a different name of course will find out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

man that cereal rocked havnt eaten it in so long, they must be so bad for you like lol. id love some now tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Dancing duck

Originally posted by The Real B-man
    was just going post about it!!! i got fruit loops in lidl same i was informed you can get lucky charms there too under a different name of course will find out

We're going to be wed. I love you too much.

Originally posted by Dancing duck
    We're going to be wed. I love you too much.

:eek: i hope your female lol

Originally posted by The Real B-man
    :eek: i hope your female lol

So do I ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

You know I had a bowl of these once...wasn't too impressed.

Then again, I eat Bran Flakes so...

However, I'm always one for giving second chances - shall try them in Chicago in August.

Originally posted by NoelRock
    You know I had a bowl of these once...wasn't too impressed.

Then again, I eat Bran Flakes so...

However, I'm always one for giving second chances - shall try them in Chicago in August.

I think you need to be some degree of sugar-junkie to enjoy them to their full potential.
    I would eat a stick if it was stuck in candyfloss.

But give them another chance, and if you don't like them you can always put them in a bag and bring them home for me. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

link didnt work but theres a similiar one here http://www.petitiononline.com/cereallc/petition.html

Advertisement