Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twizted

• 10-07-2004 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

hey..

they're album : Kamakazi

is it any good?

ive heard some of they're stuff....sounds good..anyone bought it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

if u like twizted u should try insane clown posse (icp) they really rock,have some twizted albums but not that one,ill have to get that one now :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

em.....i was lead to believe twizted were rap??....

i heard them a while ago...there's a guy in it and he raps as quick as busta.....hes a fat lil fella...

saw one of they're vids too.....must have got some info wrong...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's Twista.
    And it's only one guy.

And he's not that good, what's the point in rapping that fast if you can't understand a word he's saying.

But you like that god awful Tipsey song, so you'll probably like Twista and all his hip-pop goodness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

um....righto......i think :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

I can speak lots of garbage really fast too...it's super dope fly, word...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Insane Clown Posse are beyond gáy. I liked Twista's stuff on the Ruff Ryders compilations, got Adrenaline Rush though and thought it was shíte

Advertisement