Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Show in Terenure College Tomorow!

Options
  • 11-07-2004 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

ANyone know what time it kicks off at?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 benz

Ed.

its on Sunday 11th July

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Hi,

I think i know some some guys who are bringing along some hot rods to that, they are just parked up my road, if you had put this post up earlier I could have asked if they where going and if so, what time?

Well i can tell you that the same guys where are a car show in my school a month or so back, and that one satarted between 12 - 1. That would probably be a good time to turn up!

Originally posted by benz
    Ed.

its on Sunday 11th July

We already new that, he said it in his title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 benz

I was joking with him. I'll be driving him to it and hes never on time

ok, i thought somthing was up when you mentiond his name, anyways are you bringing along a car. also i don't know much about it, is it a vintage and classic car show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

Its a bit of everthing really, mostly classics. All participant cars are supposed to be on the field before 12.30 so anytime after that would be good to turn up

I can see a few of the cars from my window which I think will be there tomorrow, They are imnpressicve, The roar of the engines has a real deep growl, Brilliant.

Should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

last year was really good, great Capri section, i really want a capri.

cool, sounds good!. Does it get a big turn out?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gs39t

Last year had approx 700 cars

• Advertisement

Whoah, quiet a turn out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Its mainly a classic jaguar and daimler show, the 13th annual one as far as i know.

My mini club is there today though too.

Advertisement