Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy VII AC

Options
  • 11-07-2004 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

does anyone have any info or web sites where i can info on the new final fantasy movie and FF7 sequel game please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

im not trying to be cheeky at all...

www.google.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

http://www.adventchildren.net/ its a rather obious URL I thought? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

i wud have gone to google, but i cud be lazy and ask ppl here, which worked quite nicely, thanks to Pugsley :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Theres no FFVII sequel game. There is a prequel called before crisis being made for mobile phones that follows the story of the turks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Ghey. Don't have a decent phone. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

What is up with squresoft makeing the guys look so girly if you look from the shoulder up on those movie screenshots you wouldnt know wither it was a man or woman

I was worryed about them makeing cloud look so crap :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i can't wait for this any word on a european release date?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

http://psp.ign.com/objects/608/608155.html?ui=gamefinder

there's some good videos and screen shots here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

just watched an advent childen trailer it looked great, i can't wait either, god i love the music in that game

data

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    just watched an advent childen trailer it looked great, i can't wait either, god i love the music in that game

data
    Best game music ever, I have all the CDs of the Final Fantasy 7 music, as well as some other FF games, totallying 222 songs, listening to Cait Siths theme atm, its brilliant :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by Dataisgod

data

Just listeniong to the pianofied version of the main theme now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Fianna

I love the music, just learnt Aerith's Theme on the piano the last few days. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

FF6 had a better soundtrack. However FF7 is my second favourite game soundtrack.

Dunno about FF6, didnt play through it or have the soundtrack, 5 has a good one tho.

Play it on an emulator. Before the intro is even over you will agree with me. Terras theme plays through the credits. It's definitely my favourite piece by the genius called Nobuo Uematsu. Theres also a vocal version of the song thats available from 'various sources'. Its good enough to bring tears to a grown mans eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Ye're probably gonna hate me for this but I really like the music in FFX, some of the more acoustic tracks are beautiful for chillin to. Love Other World as well, the rockish/metalish song played when the FMV of Tidus playin Blitzball in Zanarkand is on (also played when fighting Braska's Final Aeon).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Agreed, FFX has great music. Yunalesca and Seymour battle themes rock for example.

I loved FFX's soundtrack as well. In fact i think the music from the other 2 composers was better than nobuos stuff for FFX.

Advertisement