Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really good GBA:SP deal in GAME (Grafton Street)

Options
  • 11-07-2004 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

If your old GBA:SP is as bashed up, scratched and generally abused and mine was, you can trade it in, along with any two GBA game and get a shiny new NES Classic GBA:SP along with any NES Classic game for free. It seems to genuinely be any games too, I traded in Mech Platoon and CT: Special Forces, both of which combined, cost me less than €20 initially.

I've done my fair share of slagging off GAME in the past, but this is a really good deal and they even overlooked the dead pixels on my old GBA.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Good deal especially since the bastards at nintendo are refusing to operate a screen changing service in europe only.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

do they have to be boxed? I bought TR off eBay for some reason...:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Is thae deal just for the GBA SP?

I have an older GBA. Would they take that?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

As far as I know, yes everything has to be boxed and no, they won't take a normal GBA as part of the deal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Wonder will they sell the 2nd hand GBA's after? Could be a good way to pick one up cheap...

• Advertisement
Advertisement