Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

orbital live @ oxegen on 2fm

• 11-07-2004 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

big big big favour to ask any of you who might have taped 2fm last night (saturday)- between 9.30 and 11pm- orbital were live @ oxegen on conor g's show and im desparate for a copy of it.

it was absolutely sublime - one of the best atmospheres i can remember at a gig- plus was kinda historic (for lots of reasons i wont go into here)

if anybody has it on tape, minidisc or cd or anything drop me a mail at steve@novadance.com

i'd be willing to swap pretty much any cd from orbital's back catalogue for it or lots of other shtuff...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

If you watch BBC3 (on sky and ntl digital) from 7pm tonight they're showing T in the park - which is the same thing as oxegen - and Orbital and Massive attack will be on tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

cheers

any idea how i tune that in on sky digital?

i think i have to do it manually

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The satalitte board should have a list of channel in a stick.
    Gona tune in myself to catch this I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

i also want my hands on this. if you ask rte dont they send you a copy of anything in their archives?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

not musical content apparently for copyright reasons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

here's a 30 min section of their Glasto set

http://www.turbulenceparty.info/mix/Orbital_Glasto_2004.mp3

hmmmm, so anyone know anyone who works in rte?!? i wanna get this and the underworld gig from last year if aap

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I do actualy.
    I'll ask him next time I see him so.
    what was the time and date this was aired again?
    saturday..?

underworld-12th july 2003-upstage witnness about 10-til they were kicked off stage for playing too long
    orbital-11th july 2004-green room oxegen 9.30-11
    Nice one lenny

edited to put times in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭GadgetFiend

thx for that glasto set kev irl

d/l it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by KevIRL
    here's a 30 min section of their Glasto set

http://www.turbulenceparty.info/mix/Orbital_Glasto_2004.mp3

Thanks for that.