Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CDWOW Sells PC Games

Options
  • 11-07-2004 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭

PC games aren't under any links on the site but I just found Thief 3 & Star Wars Galaxies listed under a Windows section which I can't seem to find. Do a search for whatever PC game you're looking for, it might be listed. I guess they're putting a PC games section up soon and haven't completely finished setting it all up yet.

Thief 3 for €24.99 w/free delivery? :)
    http://www3.cdwow.ie/detail_results_3.php?product_code=12317

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

nice one, i always thought it sucked ass that they sold console games but not pc games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Fidelis
    Thief 3 for €24.99 w/free delivery? :)
    http://www3.cdwow.ie/detail_results_3.php?product_code=12317
    blimey!
    that beats play.com by a couple of quid.
    nice to have an alternative to the daddy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭TemplarBarna

Joint Ops - 27.99 - yeah baby!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Hmm, no sign of Star Wars Galaxies, only SW KOTR. There's a proper index on cdwow.co.uk btw if you wanted a fuller list of what to search for (though of course the titles may not be the same).

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

yes at last!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Originally posted by Drakar
    Hmm, no sign of Star Wars Galaxies, only SW KOTR
    Oh yeah, sorry. I was doing a search for the Star Wars DVD at the time, got the game titles mixed up.
    There's a proper index on cdwow.co.uk
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Thanks for the .co.uk link, easier to browse :)

Found this on one of the .co.uk game description pages:
    Please ensure you read the following information before proceeding:

Please note that within the European Union you MAY be charged CUSTOMS DUTY/VAT on this item as the value of this product is in excess of your personal import allowance.

If applicable, this Customs charge is collected by the Post Office/Postal Agent who may also charge you an additional handling fee for clearing your package through Customs.

We are unable to provide any guidance as to how much the Customs Duty/VAT or Post Office clearance fee will be as unfortunately these charges are completely beyond our control.

How often do you get stung with VAT when they post them to you in ireland? I've bought a lot from play.com and never had to.

Advertisement