Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HDip in Education

Options
  • 11-07-2004 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    Does anyone here have info on the ins and outs of doing the HDip in Education? Im considering doing it next year (September 05) and Ive a few practical questions about the course. UCC would be my first choice, Maynooth second.

Thanks!
    T

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What do u mean by the ins and outs?
    Is it secondary school teaching that u want to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Yeah its the secondary school teaching Im interested in. By ins and outs, I mean how people have chosen or got on in their training schools during the dip, how long lectures go on for each evening, what the workload is like etc.

For me it'll be about an hour and 45 mins to Cork and back each day so Im interested in the practicalities of the course. Unfortunately the commute is my only real option for family reasons.

Its a similar distance to Maynooth so Im interested in what work needs to be done each night etc, because It'll be 7 ish when I get home each evening.

Advertisement