Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top POST

• 11-07-2004 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.
    I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
    I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
    I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
    Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    I signed up for an exercises class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
    When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunking."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

If raising children was going to be easy, it never would started with something called LABOUR!

Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed in a federal building?

Bumper sticker of the year: " If you can read this, thank a teacher...and since it's in English, thank a soldier

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Hahahaha.... Damn! They are all class!

Love this one though...
    A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
    Excellent! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Good to see a new list for once, loved this one most tho:
    Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

There are some good ones there. :D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement