Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinback Gig - Urgent, please read

Options
  • 11-07-2004 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Due to a work permit cock up beyond the bands control they weren't able to enter the UK from Europe today and were sent back to France this afternoon.

Every effort is being made to get them to Dublin in time for tomorrow nights show, but there is a possibility the show will be postponed until Tuesday night.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience too many people and I will post more info the second I have it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Right, seeing as the band are *still* in Calais, having been subjected to cavity searches and the like, they definitely won't be in Dublin this evening.

Show has been postponed until tomorrow night pending further announcements.

If you know anyone who is travelling who might not see this can you please let them know.

Cheers

8(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

Bad news, I'm afraid.
    UK Immigration won't have permits ready for them to leave France til tomorrow, so they've taken the decision to pull the concert.

For now, refunds available only from point of purchase.

Pretty bummed out 8(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

**** it ....anyway.....as Mark would say if they painted their heads black :) etc etc....

Advertisement