Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... And Spring

• 12-07-2004 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know if anyone here has heard of this before (Lets hope so, eh?), but Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... And Spring is a Korean film that seems to have quite a buzz going around about it.

For those who have seen it, or have heard of it, it's going to be released on DVD in September, according to play.com here. I've stuck it on preorder for now anyway, as it definetly looks like it could be very good altogether. Has anyone here actually seen it? Is it worth buying? What are your thoughts?

I've not exactly seen that many Korean films at all, but I've got Musa: The Warrior on DVD and that is certainly an awesome film, and I've just recently seen Save The Green Planet, so there does seem to be some very good films coming out of Korea right about now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

saw it a while ago, very good imo.
    Your not going to watch it over and over, but
    its worth watching/buying
    im not going to say much about it, in a way its a simple story, very mellow/sombre. .kind of thing..
    its definetly a thinker..

... worst review ever..
    but it is well worth buying, if you cant get it elsewhere..

another korean film, im pretty sure you would appreciate is sympathy for mr vengeance ..
    well worth 20 odd eurons youll have to pay for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Chad ghostal
    another korean film, im pretty sure you would appreciate is sympathy for mr vengeance ..
    well worth 20 odd eurons youll have to pay for it.

I've actually been considering nabbing that for a while, but I wasn't too sure about it.
    Might indeed nab it at some stage.

Advertisement