Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S1 Pictures

Options
  • 12-07-2004 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

If anybody has got any pics from s1 could they send me them please?

Dermo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 storkman88

I actually do have a few pictures....

how would I get them to you?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Upload to the internet and give everyone the link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Originally posted by halenger
    Upload to the internet and give everyone the link?

ditto.... or email them to me @ dermo@decibelrange.com
    I don't mind about spamming and trolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CaliforniaLove

I think I should get all my pictures back tonight... Can anyone recommend an Ireland-friendly site that doesn't charge you to post pictures?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Ireland-friendly?

Well there's the WHOLE inter-web out there, ya know? :) We're not exactly restricted here. You could try yahoo. They have photo album type things that you can upload pictures to, I think. Haven't used them personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Originally posted by CaliforniaLove
    I think I should get all my pictures back tonight... Can anyone recommend an Ireland-friendly site that doesn't charge you to post pictures?

I think you can store photos on Boards.ie free webspace. (I do, anyway. If they want me to remove the pics, I will.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Yeah, boards'll let you stick 'em there, but I think there might be a limit, so pick the best ones :)

CaliforniaLove, which katie are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CaliforniaLove

My pictures are on Shutterfly... I don't think you'll be charged for access. My only concern is I couldn't access Shutterfly from Ireland. Or maybe it's just that the DCU computers were being dumb. Either way, let me know if there are any troubles. Feel free to forward the pictures on to whomever you like. The album's still a work in progress (I didn't get all my pictures back yet), and I can add anyone's pictures if they're sent to me (my e-mail is in my profile)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCOGjdw5atnDg

And in response to Sarah, I was the American Katie with long brown hair in Russian... I was the one who did CTY in LA for 4 years, if that helps.

I just posted a bunch of my pics heres the link in case you want to give it a look....
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286167395

username: storkman88
    password: hello

please don't delete any of the pictures, and don't hesitate to add any of your own

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

slideshow from session one now available, but i warn you that it is ~45Mb, so don't try download on dial-up.

Save Target as...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

I have a gallery set up at www.ctyi.tk . Have a look and post comments if u want. More photos will be added soon.

I'm trying to post my stalin video, but its too big, do you know a place where i can post bigger files?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Buffalo: any chance you wanna put your gallery up in none slide show format somewhere? Cause in fairness, this is Ireland, most of us are on dial up, and I want to see your pictures :)

just click index

Originally posted by edibility
    Buffalo: any chance you wanna put your gallery up in none slide show format somewhere? Cause in fairness, this is Ireland, most of us are on dial up, and I want to see your pictures :)

I'll see what I can do when I get home. Right now I'm working with limited resources - no decent software and my photos spread over 3-4 computers. Stay tuned, and I'll do the best I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

Yeah, if any one has pictures feel free to email them to me at irwin_gill@hotmail.com (guess my identity is no longer a secret now...). Actually, email me about whatever you like.

Ok, sorry, but Session 1 slideshow has been taken down - I just don't have the space, nor the money for more. I'll post a new link when it's back again, or if anyone else wants to do the honours, that's grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Hi HI.

Goody hi every1 I'm Corky.So Hi just seeing if this post worx for me. Hope it does. And hi every1.

CORKY :):):confused: :eek: :o:o:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hi HI.

Goody hi every1 I'm Corky.So Hi just seeing if this post worx for me. Hope it does. And hi every1.

CORKY :):):confused: :eek: :o:o:D:D
    .......what?

• Advertisement
Advertisement