Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free MSG viewer

Options
  • 12-07-2004 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Hi,

At the suggestion of Capt'n Midnight I am posting here, after posting in the OS > Windows forum....

can anybody recommend a free viewer for Outlook MSG files?

I have googled, but I can only find commercial solutions that carry a cost. I know that MSG files can be accessed through COM, so I am hoping that somebody who has already developed a solution has made it freely available (I am trying not to reinvent the wheel here).

I am looking for a control/class that I can include in my application that will allow me to display MSG files within my app.

Ideally an ActiveX control that I could add to my existing app, im sure sucha thing exists, im just not having any luck finding it

Any suggestions/links would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement