Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony's New Playstation To Debut At E3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I heard rumours it'll include a HD recorder (ala Sky+) and/or a DVD recorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

price range of 500, forget it, also i dont use my ps2.
    But il end up buying it, damn media !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Still 2 years till it'll be even half likely to come out, but looking forward to hearing more about it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by daveg
    I heard rumours it'll include a HD recorder (ala Sky+) and/or a DVD recorder.
    i read somewhere that they plan to have a few differant models. say a basic one for just gaming... and high end model with everything and a mid-range model etc... targeting all possible audiences and getting a ps3 under every telly around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭combs

They should make one a gaming-only region-free model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    i read somewhere that they plan to have a few differant models. say a basic one for just gaming... and high end model with everything and a mid-range model etc... targeting all possible audiences and getting a ps3 under every telly around!

Heard similar rumours. There will be numerous models eventually. One will be a basic console while others will offer Digital TV and a hard disk recorder in the same way as the PSX.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Great, I wonder will the PS3 be capable of Toy Story type graphics, just as Sony climed the PS2 to be ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Forgive my cynicsm but I dont get sucked in by Sonys marketing unlike a lot of other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by L5
    Great, I wonder will the PS3 be capable of Toy Story type graphics, just as Sony climed the PS2 to be ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Forgive my cynicsm but I dont get sucked in by Sonys marketing unlike a lot of other people.

Oh ye. They did promise that. Forgot about that.

The bastards. What are they like? And how do they get away with it?

They would probably aruge the intro of the game qualifys for toy story 2 graphics or something stupid.

Advertisement