Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cnn

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Sorry this is coming so late but..
    Ugh! Dermo! Niall! How much was i around you guys all session and i never even heard the melody!!! And Niall how many times did you have a guitar when i was around and not even a chord! ya sure an occasional qoute but.... I'm just so hurt *sob*... i so do not feel loved!*sniff*
    Also in response to another thread yes Dermo you are evil in fact i'm pretty sure a retraction is due in my book about you being 'a nice person deep deep deep deep deep... down' seeing as you went on to insult my intelligence!!!

okay I was about to make a smart comment about your intelligence just now, but restrained myself. I was really nice in the last few days of CTYI and didn't actually slag people that much but I know that you liked me messing about cos then it gave you reasons to hit me....and damn hard I must say :)

and you will definatly get to hear the song, don't worry. don't forget the original version was written on the last wednesday of session 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Sozzy Anne, we had to keep it all hushhush, coz I didn't actually think I'd find the bollocks to get up and do it and I didn't want to get pressured into doing it.
    Excuse me!!!! you didn't want to be pressurised!!!! I still have distinct memories of you and ordhannit( is that how you spell it god damit i cant spell anyway!) 'oh come on..etc.' and ordhannint turning thhe page and ticking my name before i'd even said yes!!! you showing her where it was and that was just signing up for the f***ing auditions!!!
    Dermo you were never ever nice! well actually over 3 weeks i've memories of you being nice on about 3 occasions;-giving me half your ice-cream to cheer me up on the last day, thankyou for that by the way! free lollie-pops after (!) you'd insulted me at one disco and one nice comment in the quad on the last night which when you saw me 2 mins later insulted me once again!! and i didn't hit you for enjoyment i hit you the few times i did cause you were being a bollocks!!! did you find a new group of bitches for session 2 by the way? what about a pad-e-won hobo? (i really cant spell! that's suppossed to be pad-e-won as in jedi learner thing...)

Excuse me!!!! you didn't want to be pressurised!!!! I still have distinct memories of you and ordhannit( is that how you spell it god damit i cant spell anyway!) 'oh come on..etc.' and ordhannint turning thhe page and ticking my name before i'd even said yes!!! you showing her where it was and that was just signing up for the f***ing auditions!!!
    Dermo you were never ever nice! well actually over 3 weeks i've memories of you being nice on about 3 occasions;-giving me half your ice-cream to cheer me up on the last day, thankyou for that by the way! free lollie-pops after (!) you'd insulted me at one disco and one nice comment in the quad on the last night which when you saw me 2 mins later insulted me once again!! and i didn't hit you for enjoyment i hit you the few times i did cause you were being a bollocks!!! did you find a new group of bitches for session 2 by the way? what about a pad-e-won hobo? (i really cant spell! that's suppossed to be pad-e-won as in jedi learner thing...)

meh, you know it was all fun :)
    but since there were no students I could really do it to for the second session I did it to Jen(the RA) and my apprentice hobo was Brendan who went on to become a brilliant hobo all on his own :p

but don't forget that you were one of my bitches and I didn't have any bitches for session 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

niall and dermo i want you to know that i think you're both evil for not letting the s1 people hear the song... you should have written it more quickly!!! Dermo you arent getting the CD until i hear the song, niall i have nothing to bribe you with... dammit...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

vikki wrote:
    niall and dermo i want you to know that i think you're both evil for not letting the s1 people hear the song... you should have written it more quickly!!! Dermo you arent getting the CD until i hear the song, niall i have nothing to bribe you with... dammit...
    Yorkies, pizza and your funkey hat!!! duh vicki!! you know all the ra's at sess1 could be bought!!

• Advertisement

dammit i never thought of that... the RAs could be bought pretty easily... i'll think of something!!!

Anne, yes we could be bought for food :) , well maybe just me and Niall

but the song wasn't played during session 1 because it wasn't finished, the music was only perfected a week before the talent show of session 2!!!!
    but all of the session 1 ppl have the original chorus in their books from me(I think there is a total of 1, yes 1!!!! word different from the final version of the song) that word is always!

and Vicki conveniently if you get the cd from Brian you will have a pleasant surprise in the S2 section and I will be wanting that cd!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

well, may i just say that i thought the sesh 2 talent show was cule! that "take me out" thing was amazingly fantabulous! i was proud to be a part of it(the show, that is), even such an insignificant part! niall, dermo, whoever else may have been involved in the making of that song, twas brilliant! the hosts were pretty good 2, although i cant help but think that quiz was fixed...... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

although i cant help but think that quiz was fixed...... ;)

Dammit, we were so subtle :rolleyes:

Raphael wrote:
    Dammit, we were so subtle :rolleyes:

yeah, it was fixed!! I should've won!!!

• Advertisement

But then you piped...how many volts through me Dermo?

dermo i'll give you the CD i have if you'll try get me a copy of the CD brian has, that sound like an ok deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

but everyone can get a copy of my CD! it's available in the foyer, i mean green, on saturday, for the low low price of €4. the bastards never told me about the vat. proceeds will go to shipping CDs to the RAs and students in the states, and also to the RA fund. gyarrh!

You mean the bish's piss-up fund?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I won't be there... can i get the CD posted to me Bish?

that depends... how much do you want one?

em, but seriously, just email me the detailios and we'll work something out.

oooohhh cool! well if i see you i want a copy! keep one for me, or possible pass one on to dermo for me? cos ill see him in the near future! i love you brian you rock!!!!

haha! flattery gets you everywhere! Just so everyone knows this, (because I've gotten a couple of texts and an email or two), and I'll post it in the other threads too, I'll be at the reunion on the 21st for about ten minutes at 12, before I run off to Marlay Park, and I should be there on the 28th as well. CDs cost €4, and I'm told the last time they cost €10, so I expect tips! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

buffalo wrote:
    CDs cost €4, and I'm told the last time they cost €10, so I expect tips! :)

Never eat raspberrys after 10 pm.
    Hows that for a tip? :p

Advertisement