Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Neocron Beta accounts competition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

MMORPG's competition.. Not for EU people though :/ should be another later.

http://www.mmorpg.com/bdoy_promo.cfm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Cows With Guns

Competition? They couldn't give away neocron beta accounts.

:E

Originally posted by Cows With Guns
    Competition? They couldn't give away neocron beta accounts.

:E

Do you have a flipside to your record? Or do you just like trolling?

The MMORPG EU game gives away 5 copies of NC2 rather then beta accounts as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

I played Neocron and was not impressed, but I hear some people like it

Originally posted by Batbat
    I played Neocron and was not impressed, but I hear some people like it

NC2 is being sold as a new version of the game (AC vs AC2). There is still contention as to what people are allowed bring from NC. Word is you get to bring everything but people are not sure (basically new servers).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭Batbat

there is a NC 2? wow i did not know that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Hobbes
    NC2 is being sold as a new version of the game (AC vs AC2). There is still contention as to what people are allowed bring from NC. Word is you get to bring everything but people are not sure (basically new servers).
    Difference is AC2 actually was a new game, NC2 is about 10% extra zones, SOME new graphics, and the rest is stuff that should be in patches years ago.

Originally posted by Celt
    Difference is AC2 actually was a new game, NC2 is about 10% extra zones, SOME new graphics, and the rest is stuff that should be in patches years ago.

Its a new client engine as well. As for some new graphics, thats subjective as no one has seen the majority of what is coming until people get into Beta.

Ok so it's more like AC is to AC Dark Majesty.

Advertisement