Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generic Restaurant - Dublin City Centre

• 12-07-2004 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Restaurant Dublin City Centre

Hey,

A group of us from work are going out for dinner in the coming week in Dublin City Centre. We are having some trouble coming up with places to go as a good few of us are not from Dublin. I'm hoping ye good folks can help. I've had a quick look through the sticky Restaurant Guide and people appear to be naming specific types of restaurants. What we need is something that can, as near to possible, cater for everyones taste.

Any suggestions?

Rgds,
    A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

I'd suggest Luigi Malones anyway, they have a big choice on the menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

adlib.ie......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm just looking through it now.

I ment to say that the we have a budget of e20 a head.

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

dont live in dublin but when i was down a few weeks ago, i was in a place called the gin palace and the food was excellent (agreed by a party of 7) and very reasonably priced. I also thought it was a lovley bar, with very friendly staff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Eur20 a head...last of the big spenders.

Try the Scottish restaurant, Mc Donalds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

In fairness, you should be able to get a bit of decent food for E20. You would anywhere on the continent. It really is a disgrace here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,582 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Flanagan's on O Connell Street do great pizza well within your budget, in pretty nice surroundings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

try Salamanca 1 St Andrews st Dublin Dublin 2 Ph:01 6774799
    They are great for large groups and since they are a tapas bar they have a huge range also the waiters are very helpful so you can ask them to explain or even pick for you whats nice on the menu.
    andrew's street is beside O'Neills pub in suffolk street btw

Advertisement