Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i like my little pony.

• 28-05-2001 9:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

i was looking through my collection of magazines the other day, when i chanced upon a cracking article about my little pony. I decided to dig out my 'my little pony' merchandise and the my little pony film, you know, the one with the smooze.

so i watched the film and it was fantastic.
    If anyone has any more my little pony merchandise, post a reply and we might do a swap or maybe just meet up to talk about it.

llatsni

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

I was more into Care Bears myself. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Screw My Little Pony... you'll learn much more from My Little Tony wink.gif

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

r u psycho???

I'm a bicycle!!

I'm offended.

BAN THAT GUY!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Now, now, no need to be nasty people.

Unfortunately, llatsni, few people here would be interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

well ,few would say they interested.

isnt that right..... dbc ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I like My Little Pony too. I have a My Little Pony bag. biggrin.gif

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    Screw My Little Pony... you'll learn much more from My Little Tony wink.gif

</font>

hmm, looks like some Irish people helped with the questions.

Q: What are your views on Northern Ireland?
    A: Well of course, two of my closest colleagues and confidantes of recent years, Peter 'The Great' Mandelson and 'Big' Bill Clinton were instrumental in getting us to the point where we have political consensus in Northern Ireland. That consensus is that everyone in the country, without fail, feels that both of these men are complete muppets!!!

Advertisement