Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone case repair glue!

Options
  • 12-07-2004 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

the nokia logo came off the girlfriends 3300, any good glues to fix it ,pretty sure a super glue would damage the case

or would i be able to claim a new case on the warrenty???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Buy a new cover?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

no mate, sure your talking €20 for a case

not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Originally posted by mukki
    no mate, sure your talking €20 for a case

Yeah, if you're shopping in an O2 or Vodafone store!

Go to any market / record shop. One of the record stores here in Sligo sell those cases for 6 or 7 euro.

Where about in the country do you live? Surely someone on the Boards will point you to a shop near you that sells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Or buy it online?

Fix buy a new one would prob cost 20 quid. To buy the glue required to fix it and the time taken to fix it and let it set is probably going to be more effort than its worth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

actually feck all that, i am not gonna spend €6 on a case or €2 on a bottle of glue that i'll probably never use again

i'll go into the store i bought it in and kick up a fuss, surly the years warenty covers bits falling off the phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement