Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New 'Saw' Teaser Trailer

• 13-07-2004 3:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,055 ✭✭✭✭

A film i mentioned a few weeks back as one of my top 3 film's to see this year is 'Saw' which is a new psychological thriller apparently somewhat similar to Se7en.

No word on a Irish / UK release date. Released in the US on September 17th. I'd expect it here on Halloween possibly.

Seen lots of reviews of the film - all very positive! This is probably the best one i've read. (slight spoilers in review).

Here's the new teaser trailer for the film. And beneath it is the original teaser trailer. Both are very good.

WARNING: Trailers below are not for the squeamish!

'Barb Wire Hurdle' (Windows Media Player)
    'Jaw Opening' (Quicktime)

Which one do you think is better? Answer poll above!

PS - See the.. somewhat graphic.. posters for it below!

http://joblo.com/upcomingmovies/oneposter.php?id=7207&movie_id=293
    http://joblo.com/upcomingmovies/oneposter.php?id=7208&movie_id=293

Which is the better 'Saw' Teaser Trailer? 5 votes

Barb Wire Hurdle
    0% 0 votes
    Jaw Opening
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Dammit Basquille - I never even knew about this movie until you showed me these trailers and now it's shot instantly to #1 on my Need to See Movies list. It looks so deliciously evil that I've got a nasty grin of delight on my face :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,055 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Originally posted by ixoy
    Dammit Basquille - I never even knew about this movie until you showed me these trailers and now it's shot instantly to #1 on my Need to See Movies list. It looks so deliciously evil that I've got a nasty grin of delight on my face :D

Yeah, it's definantly up there on my need to see list. Along with Garden State and Anchorman.

Too bad it'll be at least Halloween til it's over here.

Any more trailers surface, i'll post them on the Boards!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Have heard nothing about this but it looks brilliant ! I cant look at the second trailer for some reason. It opens with winamp and doesnt work...grrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

This is the first I've heard of this movie. Thanks! The barbed wire trailer was a bit disturbing-- will have to see the movie :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,055 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Originally posted by Tusky
    Have heard nothing about this but it looks brilliant ! I cant look at the second trailer for some reason. It opens with winamp and doesnt work...grrr

Sorry, by the second one, do you mean the Barb Wire one or the Jaw contraption one?

The 'Barb Wire' trailer is supposed to be played in Windows Media Player. You need the right codecs if this doesn't play. Get them here!

The 'Jaw' trailer to be played in Quicktime - can get gotten here!.

Best thing to do is save the file that's playing in Winamp to disk and attempt to open it with the specified program above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

got the codecs and it worked. Looks really good, I liked the 'jaw' one beter :)

Advertisement