Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo 850 T5 for sale

Options
  • 13-07-2004 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a Guards Red 1996 Volvo 850 T5 for sale. This is a stunning car with serious performance (0-60mph in 7.0sec's), top of the range specification and unrivalled safety. One owner before us and we have had it for four years now. It was recently NCT'd and has had a lot of money put into it. New brake pipes, timing belt, full service recently done. 111,000mls hence the low asking price. Very well looked after and cared for.
    Equipment
    4x E/W
    Climate Control
    Remote C/L
    E/M
    Elec Drivers Seat
    Full Leather and wood interior
    CD Changer with Excellent sound system
    Cruise Control
    Trip Computer
    Airbags and SIPS
    ABS
    Alloys
    Spoiler
    I know its a cliché, but you really are getting a lot of car for the money. Offers please

Guideline price: €4,500
    Seller's location: Tipperary
    Delivery options: Negotiable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Any pics of the car ? What size engine in this car ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

I'll attach a pic. It's not of my car but the very same model and colour. I can take pic's tomorrow if needed.
    It's a 2.3 20valve 5cylinder turbo. It puts out 240 bhp. Absolute joy to drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

I have no intention of buying your car as I couldn't afford the running costs.

however.

Can I take it for a burn anyway ?

:)

please

I would LOVE an 850 T5

Oh, is it a saloon or estate? estate only for me

Oh, of course you can............not! Ya, they're a lovely car alright. It's not as bad as you'd expect to run. We often had 35mpg+ on the way to Dublin or into Limerick. The trip computer actually makes you watch the mpg and improve it while driving.
    And it's a saloon, I think it's sexier than the estate, although I wouldn't say no to a yellow one with black wheels.........

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

That's indeed a lot of car for the money :)

Why are you selling?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

That is such a shame it's not an estate. I've always had one eye looking out for a bargain T5 estate, and this came soooo close....

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, hopefully it'll go to another good home.

Just like you Robbie I love the Estate models .

Sold the car on the 17/07/04

What did you get for it ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement