Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability

• 13-07-2004 11:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

I'm livin in leixlip and I am in desperate need of broadband. I tried to apply for iol's free trial yesterday but my line didn't respond to the online compatability test, I know a few people in my estate have bb, I then contacted eircom and they said that they would test my line and call me back in a few days. What options do I have if my line isn't bb compatable. Any help would be much apprechiated. Thanks.
    Richy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Hi, just something to watch out for..... Because you've ordered that line test eircom have locked your phone number for 6 weeks so other ISP's cant do anything with your line for a while... Just something other people have talked about in these threads. Sorry I can't be more help....

Oh and you could probably shell out for satelite....

Advertisement