Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Headphones Loike!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Well, what do you mean by 'full sound quality?'

The headphones will sound as good as the output quality of the soundcard and the hi-fi. I know that's a rather obvious statement, sorry.

The headphone amp in your soundcard will most likely be of lesser quality than your hi-fi one, but that depends on what models of both you have of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Scottish

I just bought the best in-ear headphones I've ever heard, the Shure E2C's. I haven't heard sound like this good out of any other headphones I've had. They cut out all ambient noise without the need for active noise cancelling. You'll get them for the same price as those sennheisers on ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I know it's probably too late, but if I was getting a pair of Seinnheisers I would DEFINITLEY go for a pair where the cans cupped the ears. Because through the years I've found that the ones that don't cupped the ears have an awful tendency to slip from the head. Mind you, I've always used them for DJing so I would be moving a lot more.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Sennheiser make great kit. I always used HD-25s and they are still my personal choice for DJing, tho i do alternate between them and Sony MDR-V700s.

Last pair of Sennheiser lasted me 3 yrs doing work,clubs.

Good gear

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Ginger
    I always used HD-25s

That's the ones I was thinking about!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement