Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amount of crisps in Tayto multipacks

• 13-07-2004 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else noticed how the amount of crisps they put in the multipacks is getting smaller.

Got a tayto multipack and every pack i have opened is barely half full. I remenber a time when they were full alomost to the top. The pack says 25g put i doubt that.

It shocking and no wonder they are losing out to walkers.

rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

every company does it.

take hula hoops for example:

get a multipack of them and then go out a buy a pack in the shops.

even walkers do it.

i hate it myself but i don't we can do anything about it :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yea tayto are really bad for that , the bag dònt be barely even half full , the last time i got a bag o tayto`s from the multi pack i was going nutz over it
    yea hola hoops are just as bad for it too ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The bags in multipacks are often smaller than the normal retail bags. Definitely the case for hula hoops and rippples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i wonder if it returned and said that and i am not satisfied with the quality of it .

Suppose it would be like the last time it did that and all i got was a postal order to cover the stamp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ha is that all you got ?
    me sister complaied before because she found what looked like a hair in the bag but it was aparently a potato root and they sent her a few bags o crisps out , what did you complain about ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I find the quality of the crisps (not just the quantity) is poor in multi pack bags... they always seem to be alot more brown and over done...

although... usually when I eat a none muli-pack bag of crisps it's in the pub and crisps always taste better with Guinness... yum yum...

Advertisement