Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets

• 13-07-2004 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Anyone know about markets in Dublin, not food markets but furniture, bric a brac type stuff at weekends?
    Post edited by whiterebel on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Maeve

There is one in Fairyhouse each Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

where is fairy house and times etc etc

also any more markets as well, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

Fairyhouse is near ratoath in county meath. Jus drive down the M3 towards Dunshaughlin and turn off at fairyhouse cross.On a sunday morning it would take less than half an hour to drive from the city centre. Generally runs from about 10-4 on a sunday. Can find a lot of cheap stuff there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

stolen goods'r'us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

one every sunday in kart city , Santry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

I've been to the one in santry a few times.....I'd bring oven gloves as a lot of the items are, let's say "very warm" !

• Registered Users Posts: 22 vipulpopat

Anyone can help me out with the information on weekend/sunday/saturday markets in Galway or if there is a resource which allows me to search the information about these markets over the entire of ireland, that would be of great help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,686 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Murt10

This site gives a list of all the markets and car boot sales etc in Dublin on a daily basis..

It's also great for other free events that people might not be aware of.

https://www.dublineventguide.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭BlueSkyDreams

Google Market at Bolands Mill, CHQ market, Manifesto food market and Howth Market all should be opening over the next 12 month or so.

Smithfield Market mght eventually happen, but thats with DCC rather than a private company, sadly; so who knows.

Shame really, as Smithfield could be a multi-purpose daily market, furniture one day, arts and crafts another, food another and so on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement