Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOLBB down?

• 13-07-2004 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Sorry for another one of these threads, but I'm getting a bit paranoid at this stage. IOL was down a few times last night, and has been down all day today. This isn't just me and is a problem with IOL, right? (that they'll fix soon hopefully)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

mines working but it could just be your exchange?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Mines working fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

mine is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭^pt^

Thanks guys, I rang Esat. Took me 10 bloody minutes to actually get the right number. It wasn't in any of their automated options, wasn't on their webpage, I asked customer support for the number and they kept giving me the wrong one. They finally connected me and there was a recorded message saying they're having a problem in the 01 area and are working to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Hey,

I'm with an Esat BT business a/c, same issue all yesterday
    and this morning.

If anyone who has this problem gets any further news today,
    please post anything you find out...

Pretty annoying - probably some construction dope drilled
    through the cable near the exchange! - but I was told they
    were on their way to sorting this yesterday...

• Advertisement
Advertisement