Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeathAngel tonight!

• 13-07-2004 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder that DeathAngel are playing the Temple bar music Centre tonight

Doors at 7:30
    Tickets: 20 euro
    Support: Carnival Creation

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

That was one of the best gigs I've been to in a long, long, time. My neck is in fookin bits :)

About four songs each from the first three albums and the best tunes from The Art Of Dying, no complaints here and it looked like the lads were enjoying themselves too :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Aye I heard it was class.Im not a massive fan of Death Angel so I didn't bother going however a few of my mates went and said it was fookin class, I'm kind of regreting not going now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Definitely worth going to - i was suprised they had a great sound too.

It was worth the pain the next morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Carnival Creation had the worst sound I think I have ever heard, just mush, which is a shame cos they put a lot into the set. I just headed up to the stage for Death Angel, got the sound straight from the amps... nice :D

Advertisement