Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Lyrics.

Options
  • 14-07-2004 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Yo everyone.
    Just a quick question. This has been wrecking my head, and everyone I meet for that matter. I am looking for a song that goes..... No No No... You dont love me and I know now... I think it's a female. Possibly Erykah Badu. Any help wouib be deadly.
    B+

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,930 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I believe it was Dawn Penn's 'You Don't Love Me (No No No)'

Big hit back in 1994, i believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Don't know the song but try www.lyrics.com or put lyrics into google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It was a reggae song was it not? I know the one you're talking about, haven't a clue who sang it though.

I've answered it above. 2nd post!

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I don't believe you ;)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by basquille
    I've answered it above. 2nd post!

:rolleyes:

Touchy touchy :D .
    If you look at my reply time and yours you'll see as I was typing my reply you submitted yours, but unlike Doc J and just to make your day I believe you.......;)

Originally posted by Cucullan
    Touchy touchy :D .
    If you look at my reply time and yours you'll see as I was typing my reply you submitted yours, but unlike Doc J and just to make your day I believe you.......;)

I know you wrote your reply a minute or two after mine, Cucullan. My post wasn't directed at you. It was directed at DoctorJ who wrote the reply "It was a reggae song was it not? I know the one you're talking about, haven't a clue who sang it though." 9 hours after i wrote my reply with who it was.

Wasn't meant to be snapping at anyone? I apologise! Just thought how could you miss my answer - 2nd post in the thread!

:)

I guessed you were talking about Doc J, I was just having a giggle. Anyway I can confirm you are 100% correct, I googled Dawn Penn and got the full lyrics if anybody wants them probably not though.

Artist: Dawn Penn Lyrics

Song: You Don't Love Me (No, No, No) Lyrics

No no no
    You don't love me
    and I know now

No no no
    You don't love me
    as I know now

Coz you left me
    Baby
    And I got no place to go now

No no no