Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Exchanges 14/07/04

• 14-07-2004 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Ardee, Bantry, Charleville.

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

Hi Gombin,

I've heard, indirectly, from someone who worked on the Newtownmountkennedy exchange upgrade, that it is almost ready. Yet when I contact Eircom BB Sales they tell me that it will be done before the end of Decemeber. Any idea why there is such a delay in bringing the exchange on line for DSL ?

Thanks

M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Hi mr man,

Eircom seem to be routing cable towards newtown mount kennady (if you go to kilcoole comming from greystones you will see them).

Anyone have any info on the Residential Kilcoole BB situation ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Mr_Man

Blitz,

I had an engineer in to fix a fault and he was telling me that EIrcom are shifting some of the Kilcoole lines over to NMK to rebalance the load in advance of all of the new houses coming online in Kilcoole.

Unfortunately he did not know when DSL would be available in either Kilcoole or NMK

M.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

:mad: :mad:

ah well i can always wait for the MAN thingy from the gov cant wait for 2007 :)

thanks man

Advertisement