Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User Avatars

Options
  • 14-07-2004 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

If i created a load of (or a few) new avatars, would it be possible to get em added to the selection?

they'd be decent quality 32x32 gifs under 500 bytes and fully original. Just an idea, i have nothing specific in mind.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

if this is allowed, can someone make office avatars like the image in my sig? id do it myself but cant resize them at work...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Just use this one...

office_dance_avatar.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Exit
    Just use this one...

office_dance_avatar.gif
    jesus, the sig nazi's would have my balls for breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Oh God, No Animated Avatars Please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Acous
    If i created a load of (or a few) new avatars, would it be possible to get em added to the selection?

they'd be decent quality 32x32 gifs under 500 bytes and fully original. Just an idea, i have nothing specific in mind.

A few people have gotten theirs added to the selection.
    If you post them, I think it's Cloud who usually ok's them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭acous

k i did up a few. cloud! :)

acous-cowtrace.gifacous-greencow.gifacous-robo.gifacous-smallcat.gifacous-burner.gif

and one for smoke-me-a-kipper:
    acous-gervais.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

€50 please.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    €50 please.

Indeed, such is the way of things.

I think Cloud installed a few avatar 'packs' that people suggested before, might have been pre-subscriber time.

wow. actually i didn't know anything about subscriptions til just now, and i browse boards nearly every day. it's not really pushed is it?

anyway, tbh i would consider me making avatars a service to boards and not vice versa. i have nothing to gain from boards' use of my pics (aside from the obvious fame and riches such an achievement would reward me with).

acous-camel.gifacous-glob.gif

I'll stop now.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

customavatars.jpg

yawn

• Advertisement

the idea wasn't to enable custom avatars (subscribes already have that, so it makes your yawn even more absurd:)), it was to add a batch of avatars that everyone can use.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

yawn.....

Advertisement