Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend a bluetooth USB dongle??

• 14-07-2004 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

I want to buy one of those bluetooth USB dongles so I can transfer information from my mobile phone.

Could you recmommend any models or give me any pointers??

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 dgarrad

Well personally I have the Belkin USB dongle ,well actually the older version of this, and so far ave had no problems with it. I have a SE T610, and can transfer pictures,ringtones etc. easily. If you need it there is a dongle with 100m radius , but I can't really think why anyone would need that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

I have the Belkin one as well with a range of 10m. Connected to the PC and paired it with a SE T630 no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

dlink dbt-120 have been using it for over a year on both pc and mac and with sony, motorola and nokia phones never a problem, would recommend any day...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by irishtechguy
    Could you recmommend any models or give me any pointers??

have a read of this post also

what mobile phone will you be using?

BrianG

Advertisement