Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal sign Almunia .

• 14-07-2004 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭

Arsenal have signed 27 year old Spanish keeper Manuel Almunia , for an undisclosed fee more here : http://msn.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,1-1143194,00.html

so for those who said they're not adding to they're squad they have just signed a new first team goalkeeper .

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

First team? I'll believe it when I see it.

Has anyone here seen much of him for Albacete last season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by kaids
    First team? I'll believe it when I see it.

Has anyone here seen much of him for Albacete last season?

I just wpuldnt understand Wenger buying another goalkeeper , but being lower of standard to Lehmann .

He has a couple of Goalkeepers that could push Lehmann for a first team place already .(stack and Taylor to name but 2 )

although Stack is off on Loan isnt he .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Wat long term future does Stack have now? was impressed with him last season in Coca Cola tin cup or watever it is called now! hopefully gud season with Milwall and a chance to shine in UEFA cup so cud get a gud move! need another goalkeeper after West Brom signed another keeper as well today to push Murphy down the odds as well

Although Murphy was pushing to be let out on loan this season so hopefully he will get a chance because he seems to be a better keeper than Stack!

Advertisement