Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

house of flying daggers?

• 14-07-2004 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

has anyone seen this asian film? if so is it any good & where can i order it on the net?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

well my girlfriend who is chinese told me its out in mainland china on the 16th. It probably be on dvd within two weeks to buy in legitmate shops and the day after on the streets.

It looks good in my opinion, if it's as good as hero it has to be good. From what i've seen on cctv it looks awesome. They had a whole hour about it 2day. It's a total martial arts movie.

Its also been called "lovers" in japan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭rivers

for the info, whats cctv by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

cctv is the sky of china. They have about 10 channels cctv1, cctv2 etc. You can get cctv9 on 534 on sky!. "Cultural Express" is the program where you will see information about latest movies and other events in china. They had the premier of shuMianMaiFu (house of flying draggers [not literally]) in teipei on today.

Advertisement