Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Polo

Options
  • 14-07-2004 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

2000, 1.0, 20k miles, e/l, p/s, airbag, 8 months left on warranty - €8500

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭wingnut299

can email pictures---warranty with liffey valley renault

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Will it smoke tyres leaving traffic lights? Whats the fastest it has ever gone out the motorway? Do you find it understeers on negative camber bends? What engine speed does the rev limiter cut in at? Is there plenty of leg room? What about leg-over-room? Did you hear about the guy who brought his Polo to a mechanic 'cos it had a hole in it? He was minted.... Did you hear about the wh*re called Polo? She made a mint out of her hole... Ok I'll stop now.

'ceptr

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Did you hear about the guy who brought his Polo to a mechanic 'cos it had a hole in it? He was minted....

Rofl! wasnt expecting that :D:D

fair play to yas, did ya hear about lads that have nothing else to do but look at boards.ie with thier mickeys in thier hands

Damn, thought me webcam was switched off.

Strikes me there are forums for people with a passion for talking about cars, forums for people with their mickies in their hands and forums for langers selling cars with less power than me fridge. Stick the econo-box in the For Sale forum and I shan't taunt you further...

'ceptr

D-D-D-D-A-A-A-A-M-M--N-N-N K-N-N-O-B--C-H-E-E-S-E--M-A-K-I-N-G--KE-Y-B-O-A-RD--S-T-I-C-K-Y---

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by interceptor
    Strikes me there are forums for people with a passion for talking about cars, forums for people with their mickies in their hands and forums for langers selling cars with less power than me fridge. Stick the econo-box in the For Sale forum and I shan't taunt you further...

ROFLMAO :D:D:D

Ya bold git ya

Just as well Mike65 <> Ecksor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by unkel

Just as well Mike65 <> Ecksor

Now I feel left out.

Just as well 'ceptor was funny, and wingnut too.

But ceptor, thou shall not take the piss out of other peoples motors* especially if you happen to own an Espace

* Does not apply to mopeds

You can get six mopeds (and seven muppets) in an Espace. Nerd fact, the engine in my Espace is the same one as the DeLorean. Its still crap BTW and does 20mpg.

'ceptr

Mopeds are great. I'd never get pizza if it wasn't for mopeds...

hey ceptor what kind of car does your mother own????

'97 Subaru Legacy 2.5 QuadCam. Silver with 17" Momo SuperLeggeras on PZeros.

Bite me.

'ceptr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

I hope she has Lexus lights on that yoke

bite you????....Ican safely say that no one has touched u in years....the last time u had pussy was when pussy had u......

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by interceptor
    '97 Subaru Legacy 2.5 QuadCam. Silver with 17" Momo SuperLeggeras on PZeros.

LOL :D

Advertisement