Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum 4 People From Architechture Class - Session 1

Options
  • 14-07-2004 9:52pm

Any 1 from architecture class log in here, .
    Shane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Shane. Think about these things. How many people from architecture are going to register with boards? How many people from architecture will then post regularly on boards, here? Then how many mods will get irritated?

*pats shane on head*

*prays podge/neil won't hurt her*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

/me hurts sarah

i think he meant thread rather than forum tbh :P

What will they talk about in an exclusive thread then?!! *wanders off to look indignant* Go to the engineering forum to talk arcitecure talk (don't anyone say they aren't the same thing, i'm in an irrational mood, at this moment they are) and talk to ctyi people here ffs!

*wanders off*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i've heard crash mumbling about "dumb ****ercunt ctyi mother****ers... can't even spell "for" ****cocks!"

i sympathise with the poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

I WAS IN ARCHITECTURE

(i is jono)

but ya, tbh shane dat was pretty stupid makin a thread for arch sesh1. im d only 1 who posted and dats cos im bored outta my mind waitin ta go to work.........

im thinkin dat only a sligoman wud think of such a thing to do.....
    :rolleyes:

lol, only messin ba, gud luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by jono087
    im thinkin dat only a sligoman wud think of such a thing to do.....
    :rolleyes:
    *watches the Sligo-dwellers descend (the bad kind of descend, the one with violence) on jono087*

*watches the Sligo-dwellers descend (the bad kind of descend, the one with violence) on jono087*

Well said Barry. Jono, who ever you are, I'm from Sligo. *kicks you in head* And....please learn to spell, you're meant to be talented ffs!

k sorry guys if iv caused offence.

*rubs sore head

first of all ichoose to not spell cos im 16 nd sposed 2 b rebellious.....(I think)

second am, bout d sligo ting... ur names edibility nd im like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so my mind wont work nd tink up a gud cumbak. Fair play to ya tho (who r u?)

p.s. im sorry for your troubles (sligo.....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

k sorry guys if iv caused offence.

*rubs sore head

first of all ichoose to not spell cos im 16 nd sposed 2 b rebellious.....(I think)

second am, bout d sligo ting... ur names edibility nd im like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so my mind wont work nd tink up a gud cumbak. Fair play to ya tho (who r u?)

p.s. im sorry for your troubles (sligo.....)

Oh dear, you're in for it now. I can already hear the Pedant Police sirens.

I'm Sarah. The girl with the very short blonde hair who did computer applications. And for the first time in my three years at CTYI, I'm ashamed to be associated with a CTYIer. Dear god please learn to spell. And for that matter, to punctuate sentences properly.

I'm 16 too....that's all that has to be said there.

ur names edibility nd im like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so my mind wont work nd tink up a gud cumbak

And that, to be frank, is pathetic.

*at this stage doesn't give a flying donkey as to what Podge or Neil say to her, because she knows in their hearts they'll agree with her*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Be rebellious somewhere else. either write and make sense or i kill you (aka ban you for a week).

Deal?

Fscking kids.

Ok,

I'll do my best!

Working already isnt it, even though it takes twice the time to type everything out.

By the way, I know everybody's taking the piss out of me for saying it's rebelious to type incoherantly or something along those lines. What I really meant to say is that it just takes too much time to type everything properly, I'll try though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

What I really meant to say is that it just takes too much time to type everything properly, I'll try though...

If you type properly every time, it becomes second nature and doesn't take extra time at all. Hell, it takes me longer to think to try and write "u" instead of you than it takes me to type "you". And this way your typing may be of any use in the future if you wanted to do anything that requires typing for a living!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Originally posted by PurpleFistMixer
    And this way your typing may be of any use in the future if you wanted to do anything that requires typing for a living!

aint it the truth, text talk completely ruined my brain for a while. i do still slip into it but its a nightmare when you're trying to type something properly... take the advice jono, tis worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭malecO

Don't you think that it's a bit stupid the way everyone here says "Oh yes, we're ctyiers, we're better than all you mda****as out there" when we all know that many of those people out there are much more talented than us at load of other things ie. sports.
    Anyway I think text talk is still not a good thing because it does wreck your spelling and grammar in the long run. You'll start to do it without even knowing. It's a real biotch. So I say bad text talk, bad text talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Originally posted by malecO
    Don't you think that it's a bit stupid the way everyone here says "Oh yes, we're ctyiers, we're better than all you mda****as out there" when we all know that many of those people out there are much more talented than us at load of other things ie. sports.

Lies! Everyone knows CTYI people are the most talented in every field they may happen to stick a highly intelligent finger in! We're practically gods!
    </egotism>
    Who said we were the best, anyway? *raises eyebrow*

Advertisement