Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting NTL Modem replaced

• 15-07-2004 1:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭

A few weeks ago the Network connection on my NTL modem packed in for some reason, so i switched to the usb connection. Only thing is now my brother got a ne wcomputer so i'm going to be sharing the connection with him. Anyone know if NTL will replace the modem if i ring? Since i dont own the modem and it remains property of NTL.....blah blah blah. Just want to know where i stand, I'm going to give them a ring tomorow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Mine got ruined in a lightning strike - took out the cable TV on the entire road at the time. NTL sent around a tech to diagnose, and then sent out a new modem the next day. Free of charge.

Advertisement