Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jold Negative Function on Tribes.exe

• 10-02-1999 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I got da tribes from jold net.
    Everything came down fine and installed perfectly... no hiccups.
    Then when I loaded it it just loaded a network connection warning saying Tribes needs one and then loaded a blank, black screen for maybe 1 second then quit. It does this constantly.
    I was under the impression that 3Dfx was not needed for this gayum. Everyone else who's tried it seems to have 3Dfx cards tho. I've heard of a Glide-Emulater dat might do it but I think that was an april fools some while back.

Any Ideas?

Premature-Convert,
    Mrs. April Angela Fool

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

u don't need 3dfx, i'm running it in software mode at work (and software mode is quite nice too).

read the FAQ on http://www.starsiege.com/ . it may just be the directx version you're running or summit.

Advertisement