Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in D 15

• 15-07-2004 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

I recently applied for IBB off their new mast in Clonsilla. The reason being that my phone line failed the test. But in the last few days it has passed the test which now gives me more options, iol, eircom, IBB etc.
    I will mainly be using it for downloading email etc, no games. Are IBB using the new 3.5GHz or are they still using 2.4
    I see a lot of IBB antennas on the houses out here but that might be because the phone lines did not pass the tests
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

My line fails but I'm hoping I'll be able to get NTL bb service on the cable. I didn't realise that IBB had a mast in the area, Must check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

IBB use all the ESB masts. The Clonsilla mast should be up and running in a few weeks, so they say.
    NTL, that's another option. Must check it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Theres a discussion going on in another thread about it. Apparently you can check on their site if you can get it. You need your NTL account number though. I don't have mine handy though.

Advertisement