Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Check it

• 15-07-2004 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

dsdfsdfsdf

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Miht be better off in the Games forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Hey g00ndp00l shouldn't you be off doing the splits on a Luas line somewhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 g00ndp00l

Screw you dickhead!!
    Love you to say that to my face i'd smash it in for you!! Prick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

McSpammers

I'm hating it...

• Advertisement

it wasnt a spam ****face!!
    i had a link in there that i had to take down quickly or my mates web-server would have crashed and burned!! wasnt a spam so get over it shirtlifter..

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Originally posted by doodle_sketch
    McSpammers

I'm hating it...

Bada ba ba ba...
    Screw you dickhead!!
    Love you to say that to my face i'd smash it in for you!! Prick

Best thing about the internet, if you can't back yourself up with wit, you become the butt-end of the witty.
    You'll never see him, and if you do, you'll never know that he's the same person online.

Give up the threats of physical abuse, they can never work and will only draw more insults to you.

One thing i cannot stand is idiots who dont know how to read!!
    tell you what why dont you ask repli if i was spamming or had i a link up there, the evidence is there that i edited my post 7mins after, the server started to die on me so i had to take the link down.

Your obviously abit of an idiot aswell , i believe in freedom of speech i know i'll never meet him but its my right to say what i please.

PEACE.:ninja:

Originally posted by g00ndp00l
    Your obviously abit of an idiot aswell , i believe in freedom of speech i know i'll never meet him but its my right to say what i please.

This is an internet forum owned/run by Devore, ecksor, Cloud, regi and Vexorg. You do not have the right to say what you please here.
    You have the right to say what the site admins and moderator of a particular forum allow, that's it.

I have nothing to say on your original post, as I have no idea what was there before, I'm just telling you that barefaced insults are unlikely to get you far here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

g00ndp00l, in addition to what CuLT has written above please see the general boards.ie rules (the ones you agreed to when signing up to boards.ie).

To quote part of them:
    By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

• Advertisement

Unbelievable!!
    You sad bastards actually read the terms and conditions,
    if i'm banned i dont care i'll just get another id doestnt bother me buddy not the first time i've done it.
    i CAN say what i like and i will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

That's if mummy doesn't take away your PC access for being bold :p

Good one......
    FREAK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Unbelievable!!
    You sad bastards actually read the terms and conditions,
    if i'm banned i dont care i'll just get another id doestnt bother me buddy not the first time i've done it.
    i CAN say what i like and i will.

Ah such innocence. Such naivety. It's far easier to ban you than it is for you to create new accounts. Plus you're up against a very experienced crew who have taken down people far more intelligent and dedicated than you'll ever be.

Best of luck.

Ha Ha what the hell is this man??
    Bounty hunters or something,
    your making me sound like some kind of mass-murderer,
    Somebody insulted me, i retaliated whats the big deal..
    I'm sure i'm dealing with a big team of individuals here alright but why ban me for giving my views and getting upset because somebody called me a spammer,
    Think about it man!!

12clicked.jpgdevoreintervention.jpgsetmypeoplefree.jpg
    godgivenright.jpgflamingmuppet.jpgfighttehpowah.jpg

6 card bonus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ha Ha what the hell is this man??
    Bounty hunters or something,
    your making me sound like some kind of mass-murderer,
    Somebody insulted me, i retaliated whats the big deal..
    I'm sure i'm dealing with a big team of individuals here alright but why ban me for giving my views and getting upset because somebody called me a spammer,
    Think about it man!!

I was merely addressing your claim that you can say anything you like on these forums. Why not really annoy people who flame you and ignore them?

You my dear man...Are the mammy of all freaks..

Top-trump-esq ****e.
    Thanks for pointing out that i should stay quiet when insulted,
    typical irish dont stick up for ourselves..

You my dear man...Are the mammy of all freaks..

Top-trump-esq ****e.
    Thanks for pointing out that i should stay quiet when insulted,
    typical irish dont stick up for ourselves..

indenial.jpg

Righteo then me matey...
    I'll take your word for it,
    Even though i bet you are the biggest freak that has ever walked the planet and are still probably a virgin 36year old living at home with your mammy.
    Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i'm not sensing a whole lot of love in this thread right now:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

g00ndp00l - im gonna take a stab in the dark and say your an american,am i right?
    if so,shut up and stop trying to pick fights with other countries as you americans are SO prone to do
    (ps if your not american just shut up)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I don't see him lasting much longer here... He's insulted 3 or 4 mods already...

Garth_Vader i aint a yank thank you very much for the insult, it broke my heart in two.
    The mods can ban me if they wish and they can do it at anytime and to be perfectly honest i wouldnt blame them if they did.

Kennett...Why are us irish such brown-noses to power? no wonder inflation is gone through the roof in this contry nobody has the balls to take a stand against these insults lest it be a personal insult or a moral insult from our goverment. Why are you afraid of the mods?? what difference does it make if i get booted should it bother me or something??
    what i say is fuk the mods fuk the powers that screw the hole off us, i'm starting a revolution..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

what i say is fuk the mods fuk the powers that screw the hole off us, i'm starting a revolution..
    Its Kitten from Big Brother! :eek:

tirelessrebutter.jpg

Is that a Flush or a Straight now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement